The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors are of the utmost priority at CLEAN WATERWAYS. We will continue to work with The Galt House and our supporting vendors in order to ensure that we’re following the best safety procedures and protocols. In an effort to maintain the health and well-being of all at our events, we are committed to following the guidelines put in place by the CDC, the U.S. Travel Association and at the city and state levels.
CLEAN WATERWAYS COVID-19 Protocols
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, fully vaccinated attendees will not be required to wear a mask at the event. However, masks will be provided to anyone who wants one.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to pre-register for the event in order to limit onsite registration and contact.
- Attendees are encouraged to check their temperatures before arriving at the event, and if they have a fever, are asked not to attend.
- Attendees are encouraged not to attend if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
At the Hotel, The Galt House COVID-19
- The Galt House is a GBAC STAR™ Accredited Facility certifying that they are implementing the industry’s highest standards for cleaning and disinfection of infectious agents like the novel coronavirus.
- All associates will receive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols with more comprehensive training for our teams with frequent guest contact including Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Public Area Department, Hotels Operations and Security.
- Appropriate PPE will be worn by all associates based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
- Hotel associates will be required to have their temperature taken prior to beginning a shift. Any associate confirmed to have a temperature in excess of 100.3 degrees will not be allowed entry into the property and will be directed towards appropriate medical care
- All cleaning products and protocols used will meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, will be placed in key guest and associate entrances and contact areas including event space and common areas.
- Health and hygiene reminders will be present through the property as determined by the state health department guidelines.
- Plexi-glass shields will be present in high engagement areas.
- Frequent and thorough cleaning of public areas and elevators will occur at least once per hour.
- Guest rooms will be cleaned using industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols with particular attention paid to high tough contact surfaces.
- All bed linen and bathroom terry will be serviced on the third day (or every three days for longer term guests) and guest linens will be removed from rooms in single use sealed bags.
- Housekeeping will provide bathroom terry and amenities upon request through touchless service.
- All reusable collateral will be removed from rooms and information will be posted electronically. Disposable collateral to be disposed and changed after each guest.
- In room dining will be suspended and replaced with knock-and-go delivery. Guest will retrieve their own order that will be placed outside their room.
At the Event
- Registration and lines will be set to allow for additional distancing between attendees.
- Attendees that do not pre-register and come onsite to register will be directed to complete their registration using their mobile device or laptop by Show Management staff.
- Hard copy materials and presentation handouts will be prohibited and instead will be available digitally pre and post-event on the mobile app.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to bring their own sanitation supplies as they will be responsible for the cleanliness of their booth space.
- Conference certificates will not be printed or available onsite and instead provided digitally upon email request to Cassie Davie.
In the Session Room and Exhibit
- Sanitizer stations will be placed at the entry of every event space and high touch area.
- Only individuals who have a badge for the event, hotel staff and Show Management will be allowed into the session room and exhibit hall.
- Exhibit and session room set-up arrangements will allow for additional distancing between guests in accordance with CDC and state recommendations.
- When possible, meeting room doors will be left open to reduce hand to surface contact.
- The hotel will conduct standard meeting room refreshes and cleaning of high tough point areas in session room between scheduled sessions.
- The stage will be equipped with 2 sets of stairs, 1 on each side, for speakers to use as dedicated entry/exit points.
- Stage microphones, chairs and podiums will be wiped down in between each session.
- Bottled water will not be pre-placed at the podium and instead handed to every speaker individually upon taking the stage.
- The AV technician will be masked and gloved for the duration of the session and will run all presentations from the technician table in the back of the room instead of speakers running their own presentations.
Food & Beverage Service
- Food and beverage services will employ the highest standard of food safety, minimizing self-servic options.
- Food and beverage items will be individually packaged and/or served by an attendant wearing a mask and gloves whenever possible.
- Food and beverage areas will be equipped with plexiglass partitions when necessary.
- All condiments (cream, sugar, etc.) will be served in individual portions.
- Food and beverage will be placed in areas that facilitate additional distancing while guests are in line.